Thursday, February 23, 2012

12.0-12.2

Well, it is done. My twelfth chemo treatment has come and gone. It went fine at the Cancer Centre on Tuesday morning. The nurse got the IV in on the first try, which was amazing. Then I tried to pass out for the 4.5 hours of the ordeal. I was so grateful that Brittney's Mom was in town so that Brittney could be there with me. I sure loved having her there with me. Since we got home I have been taking it easy. I haven't eaten very much yet, and feel pretty weak, but tomorrow should be better in that regard. I am so excited for the break that is upon us from chemo etc. I can't wait until I am feeling well enough to really celebrate. I will let you all know when I get there.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! I'm so glad you've reached the end of this road, and really admire your positivity throughout the entire ordeal. Hope this last recovery goes smoothly and you can enjoy a celebration soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such great news! I am so impressed and inspired by your attitude throughout this entire journey. Although it's not quite over just yet, I hope you can all celebrate soon! Hang in there, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made it through chemo! We are hoping and praying it is the last--GOLD metal for Chris and Britt :)

    ReplyDelete