My mom flew in last night and it is great to have her here. I love how excited the kids are to have her here. They talked her ear off (most of them at the same time) all the way home from the airport. She brought many toys and treats from our Betteridge family in Utah, as well as some Legos-cars for the boys that they put together first thing this morning.
The past week has been fine. Brittney says that my appetite is still diminished and I think she is probably right. I feel like the level that I return to after each treatment is a little bit lower each time. The nurse yesterday commented that I seemed to beam each time mention was made of the next time being the last (scheduled) chemo treatment. It is nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I still have to go through two more yucky weeks in the meantime. I am glad to get going on it though, it just means it will be behind us that much sooner.
Glad to see things progressing Chris! We're keeping your family in our prayers. :)
ReplyDelete