Justin is our brother-in-law. He is married to Brittney's younger sister Sarah. They got married a few days after I had my first chemotherapy treatment and as a result I was unable to attend. This made me quite sad, but I was grateful that Brittney at least was able to be there. I have only met Justin a few times, during our stop in Utah on the way up to Canada, but I can already tell he is a great guy. He is personable, hard-working, and has a fun teasing way about him, especially with Sarah or the nieces and nephews. I do know that Sarah is happy, and that makes Justin all right in my book. I look forward to many more years and chances to get to know him better. Justin, welcome to the Hall of Baldness!
p.s. Justin shaved his head on an extended family swimming outing and this picture was taken in the locker room. What is awesome is that Sarah didn't know that he was going to shave his head, and so when he emerged sans hair, it was quite the surprise. Someone might have her reaction on video (if you read this, get the video to me somehow, and I will post it here).
No comments:
Post a Comment