Jared is Brittney's eldest brother. He has been a great older sibling to me as well, since I joined the family. Jared is one of the kindest people I know, I don't think I have ever seen him angry or upset. I often hear from Brittney about what a tease he was when he was younger, and he still has moments of great teasing, but they aren't as frequent or memorable as they must have been before. He is brilliant with computers and technology, and has great skills with all those sorts of things. Brittney has said that he is the one person she has seen who can make her believe that the things they do in movies are possible. You know, where someone will make three keystrokes and then bring up a perfectly zoomed in satellite image of some foreign city, while making a funny joke to the rest of their team. He has introduced us to some really fun books, and is very generous in sharing his space and time with us whenever we visit. He is a great example to me of being a kind a loving father, and someone who excels at what they do. Jared, welcome to the Hall of Baldness!

Great description Chris and great pictures Jared. We love you too and second everything Chris so sincerely stated. True!
ReplyDelete