Monday, November 28, 2011

5.8-5.13: Chemo Tomorrow

Life has been pretty good since the last time I posted. I felt fairly normal all last week, until Saturday. Saturday and Sunday I had a bout of diarrhea and that wasn't much fun. I am feeling much better today. My doctor's appointment was fairly normal, and my counts are up and ready for chemo tomorrow. So here we go for chemo treatment number 6.

Brittney's sister Tiffany arrived on Friday and is going to be here until this Friday. It is super-fun having her here. They got their hair cut on Saturday (but they will have to wait their turn to make it into the Hall of Baldness) and have lots of fun things planned for this week.

Yesterday I got to watch a bit of the Grey Cup, which is the championship game for the Canadian Football League. My cousin Ben was on the winning team, and was named the player of the game by CBC Sports' Carlan Gay [story here]. I am so happy for him and his team, the BC Lions.

We got our Christmas tree tonight and it looks pretty good. I am sure there will be some pictures in the next few days on our family blog, so keep your eyes peeled. Christmas time is almost here, and we are getting pretty excited around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment