Tuesday, November 15, 2011

5.0 Chemotherapy

Today's chemo went ok. It took the nurses 3 tries to get my IV in, and I almost passed out while they were trying. I don't do so well with needles. I think a big part of that was that this time I was in a chair, and upright, while before I have been lying down in a bed.

The rest of the chemo went fine. They were a bit behind schedule getting the drugs ready at the pharmacy again, but I slept for most of the session anyways. After that we came home and I have been taking it easy. I feel about like the previous times. Sort of gross, but nothing too terrible.

I will keep you updated with how the next few days go.

1 comment:

  1. Chris, you probably have no idea who I am, but I was in your parents ward, and I consider your Mom and Dad some of the greatest people I know. I have kept up with your progress through your mom and there is not a pray that goes by that we don't pray for you and your little family. Last night I was with your mom and asked about you, she told me about your blog and I asked if I could read it, she said it would be ok, I hope it is. You are amazing, and we are praying for you! Lynette Heideman

    ReplyDelete