We had a fun Halloween evening. We ate donuts off of a string, and then went Trick-or-Treating. The boys got a lot of goodies, even though we didn't go to too many houses. People were quite generous. I think that the kids had a really fun time, and they did great at the whole thing, even saying "Thank you" and "Happy Halloween" after each time they were given something.
A fun night to remember in the not so fun days ahead. Here goes chemo number 4. Wish me well!
Glad to hear that the kids had a good time with trick or treating! I bet they were adorable.
ReplyDeleteThinking about you, and wishing you well.
Good luck! As always, we'll be thinking about you and praying for you!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Hope that everything goes well for you today!
ReplyDeleteGood luck today!
ReplyDeleteHope it went well today!
ReplyDeleteI hope everything is going well. I am praying for you
ReplyDelete