After Brittney and the kids picked me up and we went home, we had a good lunch and then I had a short nap, until the kids all were done with quiet time/naps and decided to climb on me/request that I read them stories. After dinner (delectable French toast!) we went to pick up a basketball hoop for Charlie's birthday (this Saturday!) that Brittney found on the local Craigslist-ish website Kijiji.
My stomach has felt pretty good so far. It kind of feels tight, and I can tell things aren't normal, but I was able to eat normally so far. In fact, I just had a pre-bedtime snack of cereal, figuring that I might as well eat now since I might not feel like it tomorrow. So far so good. It is exciting to take another step towards being done. This makes it 25% of the planned treatments. The woman next to me getting chemo was on her second to last dose, but it sounded like she had been getting it every 3 months for the last 2 years. I just about teared up thinking about how great that must feel for her. Overall, it was a good day.
Scott recently told me about this new challenge you are facing. I've just read your blog and it's wonderful to see how well you are doing. I pray everything continues to go well. And thanks for sharing your experience. Scott's Mom (Terri)
ReplyDeleteWahoo! Another one down. I hope you continue to feel good and eat well. Prayers and blessings to you all.
ReplyDelete