So far I am feeling ok, just a bit of a tummy-ache/nausea. Nothing too bad, it just makes me not want to do anything but lie on the couch. Maybe we can postpone our post-conference-be-more-productive-with-evening-time resolutions until next week, eh?
Tuesday, October 4, 2011
At long last: 2.0
Chemo today went smoothly. I went into work for a bit in the morning and then walked over to the Cancer Centre. I got in my bed and had the iv hooked up and everything went nicely from there. It seemed to progress a little faster than last time, which was nice. The only down side was that for some reason the wireless internet wasn't working, which meant I couldn't communicate with Brittney liked we had planned. We decided to try this treatment with just me going in, to see how that was. I certainly missed her company, but was able to manage adequately without her. The whole process took almost 4.5 hours this time, about an hour less than the first time.
Labels:
Daily Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad it all went smoothly. Hope you feel well and that the side-effects aren't too awful. Keep eating!
ReplyDelete