Sunday, October 30, 2011

3.7-3.12

This week has been really good. I have felt fairly normal, eaten normally and not been too overtired. I made it in to work each day and feel like good progress was made there. On friday Brittney and the kids rode the train into campus to get me from work, and that was really fun. We had a fun weekend spending time together. Today was stake conference and that was nice as well.

I had the neupogen injections Friday, Saturday and this morning, and have had a bit of bone pain today, but not too bad. I must have slept on my neck wrong, because I have a crick in it today as well. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment in the afternoon and hopefully all is well for chemo on Tuesday. Hard to believe the time is already here again. I think we are getting to the grind part of treatment, just have to take it one day at a time and make it through each one as it comes. I will post an update tomorrow night when I know for sure about chemo on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Before Marin and I started our own law firm, I interviewed with Amgen (the manufacturer of Neupogen) several times. In a fateful turn of events unlikely to repeat themselves, I actually learned about science--cause let's be honest--I sure didn't learn any science at Provo High (not that great minds didn't try their darndest to teach me).

    Neupogen and it's ilk are very powerful drugs. I hope you feel a little bit better after the neupogen treatment.

    ReplyDelete