But, seriously, it was great news. Brittney called me with the news and did a great job keeping her voice the exact same as for the bad news calls of last week, and kept me guessing for a second. I was so relieved once she told me the results. Finally we can get on to chemo treatment number 2. Hopefully all goes smoothly and we can keep the every 2 week schedule from here on out. I will be back with an update tomorrow night on how it all goes.
Monday, October 3, 2011
chemo tomorrow! 1.21
Good news! My levels are high enough for chemo tomorrow! I guess the wonder-priceless-booster drug did its trick. In fact it really did a number on my neutrophil levels. I have no idea what scale this is on, but here are the actual numbers. Apparently before any drugs or treatment I was at around a 9. Then on Friday a week and a half ago, I was at a 1.2, and I needed to be at 1.8 for them to do the next chemo treatment. When I went back in last monday I had dropped down to 0.9, and then last friday I was still at 0.9. I guess today, after 3 days of injections, I was at about 14! So, I now I have superhuman infection fighting powers! I can't say that I feel any different, but I am trying to think of what would look best as a Neupogen-Man costume, when I decide to use my powers to fight crime as a superhero. Send me any suggestions you have!
Labels:
Daily Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck tomorrow! We are happy to hear you have superhuman powers! Sending extra super stuff your way!
ReplyDeleteSuch great news!! And use your super powers to get through the treatment today! sending you love and prayers.
ReplyDeleteGreat news! We will be thinking of you..as always :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck today! Hope it goes well!
ReplyDelete