Wednesday, October 5, 2011

2.1

I tried to take things pretty easy today. I was able to eat fairly normally, although I didn't eat too much of anything. Mainly I have just had an upset stomach, lots of gas, burps, etc. But overall, nothing too terrible. Maybe I will get ambitious and try to make it into work tomorrow.

The exciting news is that Brittney's parents drove up from Washington for the weekend! They arrived tonight and it has been so good to see them. Hopefully we can fit some fun stuff in over the next few days and really enjoy some good time together. It is so nice of them to take the time to visit. I think it will especially be fun for Brittney to have them here.

2 comments:

  1. Hoooray for mom and dad! Hope you have a great visit. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about you and your awesome family lots! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete