Besides my sister-in-law Sarah getting married (Brittney gets home tomorrow!!), my brother Thom and his wife Brittany welcomed a new baby boy to their family today. His name is Graham Foster, and he looks like a cutie from pictures.
Gwen has been just out-of-this-world adorable today. She will walk by my room, see me lying on my bed, and say "Hi!" repeatedly. Then she runs in and says "Up!". Once I lift her onto my bed she gives me a huge hug and buries her face in my chest repeatedly. A few times she has wanted to read a story or something too. I am just overwhelmed by her love and adorableness. It makes me sad that everyone doesn't have a little girl like that in their house to pick them up whenever they are down. Not that I have been down, but I also couldn't have been, not with her pervasive cuteness. I am one lucky daddy.
Good to hear today wasn't too bad. I'm still waiting for a cute daughter to cuddle. My two boys, although adorable in my own opinion, don't want anything to do with hugging me. And baby number three is another boy. Hope your back gets better soon.
ReplyDeleteI can just picture her cute face saying HI to you. She so reminds me of Britty. We missed you at the wedding but SO glad your amazing, SUPERwoman mom is there taking care of you.
ReplyDelete