Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 1.2

Today, not quite so fun. The biggest problem, besides Brittney being gone, was that I actually tried to do something. Not a good idea, apparently. This is mostly due to my back/leg issues, but I have also felt a bit more nauseous today as well.

The short story is that I tried to walk to the transit station and ride the train in to work, but I was in such pain in my leg that I didn't make it all the way and had to turn around. This included multiple times lying down on my back to get up the strength for another spurt of walking.

Nothing has sounded good today to eat, but when I finally ate something at dinner it tasted great. Thanks to my mom for being here and taking care of all of us. I wish I could be more normal in terms of mobility. One more full day without Brittney, hopefully we all survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment