I have been mostly in bed, not due to the chemo but to my back. We think that I have a herniated disc in my back from some recent coughing. It is feeling a bit better today, but I still can't stand up for too long without my leg hurting. We will try to see a doctor soon about it, but everything online says that you usually you just have to wait for it to go away. Here's to waiting. And here's to surviving until Friday without my dearest Brittney.
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Day 1.1
Today has actually gone pretty smoothly. I have been able to eat fairly normally, although my stomach has felt a bit off for most of the day. I have had some fun moments with the kids, and tried to keep a low profile. Tomorrow morning Brittney leaves to go to Utah for her sister Sarah's wedding. I am so sad that I can't be there, but the doctor thought it best not to travel at this time. Thank goodness my mom is here to help out with things. I think it has been really great especially for Brittney to have someone to talk to while they do things around the house.
Labels:
Daily Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love reading your thoughts, babe. I LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad it's gone this well so far. Good luck with your back and everything else!
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear the first round went ok. Hang in there, we're praying for you. Hope your back feels better soon too!!
ReplyDelete