Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hall of Baldness: Bryce and Ben

Bryce and Ben are Brittney's cousins. They are brothers and grew up next door to Brittney, so 'cousin' doesn't quite seem to capture the closeness. I have spent quite a bit of time with them when we have been visiting at Brittney's parent's house over the years, as well as at their family reunions. Bryce and Ben have always been so friendly and welcoming to me, and I have enjoyed the time I have been able to spend with them and their family. Bryce recently returned from his mission in Romania, and he spent some time in Moldova, which is where a sister on my mission was from. I think he even met her at some point, but I might be misremembering. Ben is great at tinkering and building things, he always seem to have a new airplane or helicopter in the works when we are at his parents house. Brittney tells me that when he was younger he wasn't allowed to take the garbage out because it would take him too long, since he like to pick through it and find things he could use and build things out of. Bryce and Ben are great people, and I am so blessed to now have them in the family. Ben and Bryce, welcome to the Hall of Baldness!

2 comments:

  1. Those inbetween pictures are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish they would have kept those in between pictures for Christmas! Classic!

    ReplyDelete