Gary is my uncle, and Paul is his son, my cousin. Gary is, like all of my mom's brothers, one of the nicest guys around. His family live close enough that we were able to see a fair bit of them growing up, when we would get together for family parties and the like. My favorite time together with them has been our yearly excursions to Cedar City for the Utah Shakespearean Festival. Gary, his wife Kristy, and their kids have been there every year for as long as I can remember and I always love the time to spend with them. They have both been so great at welcoming Brittney to the family and really inquire as to how we are doing every time we see them. They are great parents and have raised and are raising some wonderful kids, which definitely includes Paul. I am so grateful for their support and love. Gary and Paul, welcome to the Hall of Baldness!


No comments:
Post a Comment