I can't say that I am excited about the chemo itself, but I am excited with each step that we take, getting closer to the end. The last few treatments I have started feeling a sense of foreboding as the next chemo round approaches. But, we have to go through with it. Luckily, Brittney will be able to be at the treatment with me today, and each of our moms have plans to come out once more, so that we have help for the last two treatments as well. We are so blessed.
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
9.1-10.0 Chemo this morning!
Yesterday I had my doctor's appointment. My blood work looked fine and we will leave for the cancer center in about 20 minutes. Chemo number 10. The ninth treatment went pretty well over all. I feel like I was hit harder by it for the 4 or 5 days after, but was still able to have a pretty normal week last week. The best part is that Brittney's mom was able to come out last Friday, and she gets to stay until this Thursday. It has been really great having her here. On Saturday Brittney and I made it to the temple in the morning, and then went out to dinner in the evening. The kids seem to be really enjoying the chance to spend time with Grandma, and I think Brittney is really enjoying it as well.
Labels:
Daily Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hugs to you today. So happy you have Mom there to help out. ( Just as much emotionally as physically). We love you and hope you have a good week.
ReplyDelete