Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Chemo today: 7.0

Today I had my seventh chemo treatment. It seemed to go pretty well. My nurse was aware of the troubles with my iv in the past and was careful and got it right the first time smooth as a whistle. So here goes the next round .

Yesterday at my drs appt I learned that they have scheduled a CT scan for me for Jan 5 2012. At that point we will be able to see how the treatment is working and solidify the plan for the remaining treatments . Should be exciting.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to know treatments are going okay. That's awesome that you'll have a CT scan soon so you can see how well the treatments are working. You are awesome, Chris! I love your attitude and we pray for you daily--actually more than that! And I have to tell you that Ava has said multiple times that we need to give you a bandaid so that you can get all better. Every prayer of hers consists solely of her being thankful for each person in our family and asking for Chris to get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good news that they got the IV in on the first try and that things went well. So glad to hear from you. Hope you're feeling ok today as well. :) Dixie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the nurse getting it in one go this time! You are not her pin cushion after all! :) I hope you get all the rest and down time you need this week to recover. Britt and I put frozen beef burritos in the freezer for those crazy meat cravings. Did you throw up again this round?

    ReplyDelete